Dogfish Head 60 Min IPA - 6pk Bottles
It’s hard being the sequel, unless you wrote the original story. Inspired by the continual hopping process we invented with 90 Minute IPA, 60 Minute builds on that one-of-a-kind process and flavor, crafting a solid gold hit that’s found its own identity.
Brewed using a boatload of intense Northwest hops, we boil this continually hopped IPA for a full 60 minutes, adding more than 60 hop additions continuously to create a bold and timeless flavor. Continually hopped to deliver a pungently, citrusy, grassy hop flavor without being crushingly bitter, 60 Minute IPA is a surprisingly sessionable IPA for the craft enthusiast.
- ABV: 6.0
- IBU: 60
- Golden amber
- Hop-forward with piney & citrus notes
- Hoppy with moderate bitterness & crisp finish
- Crisp with slightly lingering bitterness
- CHEESE PAIRING: Vintage cheddar
- Spicy foods, pesto, grilled salmon, soy-based dishes, pizza