White Horse Wine and Spirits is a family owned and operated company that focuses on knowledge, passion, and service. We offer wine, beer, spirits, cheeses, and gourmet foods along with an in-house kitchen offering fresh, healthy take-away soups, salads, and sandwiches!
If you have a passion for the food and beverage industry and are interested in working in a great team environment, a career at White Horse Wine and Spirits may be right for you!
Current Openings (June 2017):
Job Title: Cashier (Entry level)
Duties and Responsibilities (includes the following but not limited to):
• Greet each customer in a friendly manner with a smile
• Run cash register by receiving payments and processing transactions
• Handle money and balance register drawer accurately
• Maintain cleanliness of register area
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Reliable, punctual, and committed to customer service
• Able to follow instructions and established procedures
• Able to multitask and work well under pressure
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, team members, and leadership
• Neat and clean in appearance
• Ability to stand and walk for 6 hours and lift up to 25lbs
• Ability to count and handle money comfortably and efficiently
• Flexible availability with ability to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays
Compensation based on experience with real opportunities for career growth. Applicants must be 18 years or older and not have been convicted of a crime, as per New Jersey law. This is a full-time salary position with benefits that includes 401K plan with company matching policy, 14 paid days off, and health and dental coverage.
Please complete above online application to apply or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org