Frequently Asked Questions
* YOU MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE TO PURCHASE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES FROM OUR STORE OR THIS WEB SITE.
* By initiating a sale over the web, you are certifying that you are of legal drinking age. Falsifying this information is considered a crime. White Horse Wine & Spirits will actively prosecute and assist in said prosecution of anyone found to be in violation of state law.
* All orders initiated via Telephone certify that they and whoever will be signing for the receipt of the ordered merchandise is of legal drinking age. Falsifying this information over the telephone is considered a CRIME.
* At White Horse Wine & Spirits, your privacy is important to us. All information obtained by the White Horse Wine & Spirtis or via www.whitehorsewine.com, is for the sole use of White Horse Wine & Spirits. All information gathered (name, e-mail, phone number, address, etc.) will never be sold, given or disclosed to any third party company or agent.
Web Return Policy
* White Horse Wine & Spirits does not accept any returns on Website purchases due to past fradulent incidents.
* Your enthusiastic endorsement of our company is the most important thing to us. We strive to deliver high quality products, reliable shipping that gets to you as quickly as possible, and exceptional customer service . If you are unsatisfied with any of your orders or there are any issues, please contact us immediately by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 609-677-9880
Adult Signature Shipping Policy
* There must be an adult of at least 21 years to sign for any delivery since the shipment contains alcohol. If no one is available when delivery is attempted, there will be two more attempts made on consecutive business days. At this point you can contact the shipper to make alternative shipping arrangements after the first attempt is made. Should delivery fail on all three attempts, the package will return to sender, and we must recharge shipping in order for the package(s) to be re-sent.
Ship to States
*Which states do you ship WINE to? And do you ship internationally?
We currently ship wine to 35 states and the District of Columbia. We ship to Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming. If your state is not listed, it is because shipping wine to your state is prohibited either by your state's laws or by the laws of New Jersey. Regulations concerning the shipment of wine have been changing often lately - if we cannot ship to you now, please check back periodically, because it is possible that the laws will have changed. We do not ship internationally.
(We Do Not Ship to the Following States: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Kentucky, Massachusets, Mississippi, Montana, New Hampshire, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, North Dakota, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Vermont)
Keg Taps & Barrel Deposits
* When ordering a Keg, there is a $30 deposit (paid at time of pickup) put on the barrel which will be refunded when the barrel is returned (with copy of receipt).
* When ordering a Keg Tap, the cost is $50, but that is fully refundable when the tap is brought back in working condition (with copy of receipt).
In Store Pickup Time
* Once an order is placed for "Will Pickup In Store" it will be picked, packed and placed in the pickup zone in the front of the store. Depending on the size and time of the order, this may take up to 1 day. A confirmation email will be sent when your order is ready for pickup. If you are in a rush and need your order ready for a certain time, please call the store at (609) 677-9880.
* When an order is picked up in store, the person picking up the order will be responsible for verifying the validity of the order and information submitted at the time of purchase.
Case Discount Policy
*Cases of wine receive a 10% discount on all non-sale wine. 20% discount on 6 bottles from the section titled "20% off 6". A case is equal to six 1.5Liters or twelve 750mL bottles, with a few exceptions. Mixed cases are allowed, but you can not mix sizes. Sale wines do not count toward the case.
*6pk cases of liquor receive a 5% discount and 12pk cases of liquor receive 10% discount, on all solid cases of non-sale liquor.
*The pictures used to represent the products listed on this website are just used to give an idea of what the actual product looks like (vintage, size, label etc) and make it easier to shop. These pictures should not be taken to be the actual look and packaging of the products. Purchasers should read the descriptions and other listed information for the products carefully as we do not accept returns.
*Product packaging, vintage and other important information change all the time. Due to this fact, customers who have any questions regarding what products they are purchacing should contact us at (609) 677-9880 before going through with their order.
Check out Issues
Please make sure you are using updated browsers, preferably Chrome and Firefox.
*All Local Delivery orders must be placed online, no over the phone orders. All orders must be placed by 10pm of the prior day.
*We currently deliver to 19 local zipcodes on scheduled delivery days. Some one of age has to be home to sign for every delivery. Please click this link for more information:
*We do not delivery to casinos. By law a licensed establishment is not allowed to deliver or sell to another licensed establishment.
*Having a party and unsure of how much alcohol you are going to need? Here is a basic rule:
Most guests will consume two drinks during the first hour of your event and one drink during each following hour. When planning an event serving wine, beer and spirits, the general rule of thumb is that:
- 50% will prefer WINE
- 30% will prefer BEER
- 20% will prefer MIXED DRINKS
If you do not anticipate serving mixed drinks at your event, then you should plan on 60% of your guests consuming wine and 40% beer.
For more info please give us a call at 609 677 9880 or email us at email@example.com
Also check out this link for actual numbers: Party Calculator